KPTA 2020 Conference Series - Transit Tuesdays
This page is under construction. If you are looking for a specific archive, contact us and we will provide it to you!
A Virtual Webinar Series • August 18 - September 8, 2020
The KPTA 2020 Conference provides an informative and engaging virtual webinar series to connect and learn. Transit Tuesday sessions will take place every Tuesday from August 18th, 2020, to September 8th, 2020. Topics will include a handbook to new transit managers, leading in tough times, emergency planning for public transportation, and customer service. The Kansas Public Transit Association (KPTA) offers this interactive webinar series, including ample time for meaningful discussion and networking among participants.
- Session 1: Transit Tuesdays Kickoff • August 18th, 2020 • 9 AM – 12 PM
- Session 1.1: Transit Manager’s Training 3 PM - 5 PM
- Session 2: Leading in Tough Times • August 25th, 2020 • 9 AM – 12 PM
- Session 3: Emergency Planning for Public Transportation • September 1st, 2020 • 9 AM – 12 PM
- Session 4: Customer Service • September 8th, 2020 • 9 AM – 12 PM
Click here to view the conference program.
Don't miss out on this FREE webinar series!
Do you have questions about the conference? Contact us at email@example.com.