The 65th Annual Asphalt Paving Conference will be taking place in person with an alternative virtual option for those unable to physically attend.
University of Kansas Memorial Union
Thursday, December 2, 2021
View Conference Program
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 CONFERENCE IS CLOSED
We encourage you to send a substitute if you cannot attend. A full refund of registration fees, less a $50 administrative fee, will be available if requested in writing and received at least 7 days prior to the event. No refunds will be made after that date. A $30 fee also will be charged for returned checks. (Please note that if you fail to cancel by the deadline and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.) KUTC reserves the right to cancel the event and return all fees in the event of insufficient registration. The liability of the University of Kansas is limited to the registration fee. The University of Kansas will not be responsible for any losses incurred by registrants, including but not limited to airline cancellation charges or hotel deposits.
Earn 6 Professional Development Hours!
Explore exciting developments in your field and discuss the hottest topics with your colleagues during this information-packed conference designed specifically for the asphalt paving industry.
Who should attend:
- Asphalt paving contractors, superintendents, and highway construction personnel
- State highway engineers, engineering technicians, and roadway maintenance personnel
- County and municipal engineers
- County and township road and maintenance supervisors
- Consulting engineers
- Asphalt paving and highway construction equipment vendors
- Material suppliers
- State, county, township, and municipal transportation officials
2021 Sponsors & Exhibitors