The 65th Annual Asphalt Paving Conference will be taking place in person with an alternative virtual option for those unable to physically attend.
University of Kansas Memorial Union
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Earn 6 Professional Development Hours!
Explore exciting developments in your field and discuss the hottest topics with your colleagues during this information-packed conference designed specifically for the asphalt paving industry.
Who should attend:
- Asphalt paving contractors, superintendents, and highway construction personnel
- State highway engineers, engineering technicians, and roadway maintenance personnel
- County and municipal engineers
- County and township road and maintenance supervisors
- Consulting engineers
- Asphalt paving and highway construction equipment vendors
- Material suppliers
- State, county, township, and municipal transportation officials
Exhibitor space and sponsorships are available for 2021.
Bring yourself up-to-date on cutting-edge developments and subjects in the asphalt paving industry, and network with colleagues doing exciting work in the field.
Bookmark this webpage and check back periodically for updated event information.