The Autumn issue of the Kansas RTAP Newsletter is now available and accessible from any device! Click below to view this edition.
In this issue:
- How "The Match" Works - Fact Sheet
- Local Government Finance for Rural Transit Professionals - Fact Sheet
- Using Electronic Vehicle Inspection Equipment to Improve Efficiency and Compliance - Fact Sheet
- Greetings from RTAP Director Lisa Koch
- Reno County Area Transportation's Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- KPTA Conference 2020
- An Update of RTAP Training and Programs
Comments? Questions? We'd love your feedback! Email our Communications and Outreach Coordinator Megan McReynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you think.