Why be an Exhibitor?
By exhibiting at the Asphalt Paving Conference, you increase exposure to key customers and display your products and services to educate and attract new prospects.
Exhibiting puts your company in the view of hundreds of professionals authorized to purchase those goods and services from the following professional backgrounds:
- Asphalt paving contractors, superintendents and highway construction personnel
- State highway engineers, engineering technicians and roadway maintenance personnel
- County and municipal engineers
- County and township road and maintenance supervisors
- Consulting engineers
- Asphalt paving and highway construction equipment vendors
- Material suppliers
- State, county, township and municipal transportation officials
Web: Company logo on conference website with a link to your company website.
Print: Company logo and contact information included in conference program.
Education: Allow your staff to take advantage of the excellent lineup of speakers as they address relevant industry topics.
Networking: Promote your brand via interaction with attendees throughout the day in the Exhibit Hall, where all break service is served providing maximum traffic and visibility.
Logos: Please send a high-resolution logo to Kara Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org
All exhibitors receive the following:
- Organization name and logo on conference website and in printed conference program.
- Registration for TWO staff members/attendees.
- Discounted registration rate for additional conference attendees from your organization.
- Exhibit Space – 8’ deep x 10’ wide.
- One table with cloth and two chairs provided.
- Tables assigned in advance by conference staff. Set up does NOT begin until 6:30 a.m. the morning of the conference.
- $630.00 – Exhibitor Fee for ONE Exhibit Space with TWO Attendees
- $130.00 – Additional Exhibitor Attendee Registration