Local Field Liaison
Kansas LTAP has a Local Field Liaison Program to provide on-site technical assistance and training to local governments in roadway safety.
Our Local Field Liaisons work with county and city public works agencies in Kansas on issues such as:
- practical road safety assessments
- identifying low cost safety improvements
- providing guidance in applying for funding for safety improvements
- assistance in the implementation of local road safety plans
- assistance with operational issues
- assistance with questions that may arise with department leadership turnover
For more information about ways our Local Field Liaison Program can help you, please contact:
Kansas LTAP Road Safety Resource Coordinator
Have a question? Contact us.