Safety Star Program Course Listing
The Safety Star Program enhances the knowledge of safety related basics. This program is intended for City Street Superintendents and County Road Supervisors, but also includes any public works individuals that are interested in safety.
A certificate is awarded to an individual who participates in all required courses within 6 years of the enrollment date. (Courses completed 3 years prior to enrollment can be grandfathered in.) Courses may be taken in any order, at any time. Enrollment in other levels of the Roads Scholar Program is not required. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Safety Star Courses
- Workplace, Jobsite and Equipment Safety (Level One)
- Risk and Liability Issues (Level Two)
- Engineering Functions in Public Works (Level Three)
- MUTCD for Technicians (Level One)
- Low Cost Safety Improvements (webinar)
- Road Safety Assessments (webinar)
- Making Safer Roads (LTAP class)